Saturday, November 24, 2012

Turkey Trot Photos

This morning I met up with my group for a long run. It was the last long run before my last long-ish race of the year. Next weekend I will be running my first Rock-n-Roll race, in Vegas. I am pretty much looking forward to it!

But first, here are a few pictures from the Turkey Trot.
Me, my Aunt Teresa and my mom before the race started.

You have no idea how close to puking I am in these photos. haha. 
Here I am at the beginning of the race. I was running pretty well considering the first mile went under 7 minutes. It was weird to see 6:xx on the clock for sure!

I was looking through the photos looking for one that had the trophy table or something so I could post that since I do not actually have my trophy yet, but my mom is going to one of the running stores in Toledo to pick it up for me, so when I go home for Christmas, I will have a trophy. :)

Have a great Saturday, and GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment