Thursday, December 6, 2012

Some REAL weightlifting?

I have been back on the workout train since arriving home from Vegas. More pictures and a race recap are still on the way. The pictures were actually good enough from this race that I paid a ridiculous amount for them, so I am waiting for my race recap until then!

I ran on Monday after the half, just to shakeout my legs. My first mile felt slow as molasses that day, but eventually my legs started working again and I ended up running three miles at a 9:30 pace. Contrast that to yesterday where I ran 6 miles at 8:58 pace. I guess sometimes you just need to take a little break or get your legs back to working!
This morning, I got up and hit the gym. I wasn't sure how much I felt like running, but I planned to do a little and lift as well. I feel like even though I have been doing at home CrossFit workouts like a champ, I am not doing enough.

So when I got to the gym, I hopped on the treadmill to warm up. I did a mile and a half in 13:52. Then I headed over to the Hoist machines. If you don't recall me talking about them before, they are the weight machines where you lift regular plates, as well as yourself! You get extra weight from your own bodyweight! Because I do not know the conversion based on my own body weight, I simply tracked the level I used it on.

Here is the workout!
With some beautiful holiday decorations... :)

I am seeing the TSO concert tonight with my dad. I think this is year... 8?

No comments:

Post a Comment