Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Starting to Feel Better

I was starting to feel a little better when I got home from work last night, so I hopped on the treadmill. Because feeling wiped out is a regular occurrence it seems, right now, I have to take advantage of those times that are NOT so exhausted.

I decided that since it had been a long day up to that point, I was still going to take it easy though, and for the first mile, I kept the treadmill at 6.4. On mile 2 I kicked it up to 6.5 and 6.6 for mile 3. On my 4th mile, I took it back down to 6.5 and ran it off.

Yesterday's post run instagram (regardless of whether the updated terms interpretations are true or not - I have heard both! - I will continue to use instagram. Its the only thing that makes me look like I can photograph anything) showing my ProCompression lime green socks, my asics, my moving comfort shorts, and an under armor hoodie.

When the alarm went off this morning, I was feeling pretty good. So I got up and got into my tights and my neon. I knew that it was pretty chilly, and so I wanted to be prepared for the cold. I had planned (in my head) 5 miles.
From my map my run app.

And here are my splits.
It really was dark, which is why I wore my neon fleece. I did ask for a vest and headlamp for Christmas, but obviously that is not until next week!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the vest and headlamp, so important! Glad you are feeling better too. I'm frustrated with Instagram, but in the end I'll likely keep using it too. I just wish they'd all play nice.

    ReplyDelete