We have reached the end of another month. It is hard to believe that we are a quarter of the way through the year already. So now it is time to review my 2013 Goals and where I am with them so far!
I ran the Shamrock Shuffle 10K
I ran the #race2remember 10K
I ran the #race2remember 5K
I ran the Heart Mini 15K
I ran the Heart Mini 5K
Yes, that is 5 more races this year, putting me at 7/12 (or 13). I have a big one planned for April (the Glass City Half Marathon) and that might just be the last one before the baby! It is definitely the last one that will be longer than a 10K before the baby.
2. This month I made some crock pot barbacoa, which we served as tacos. On Easter, we ate the leftovers as nachos, and they were quite yummy. I also made sweet potato gnocchi from scratch one night.
3. Login streak going strong. I am at 184 days currently.
4. In March, I did 36 workouts. Because the #runeveryday challenge was going on, I had zero rest days, and I had several more 2-a-days. I am at 91 workouts on the year so far. I need to complete 122 more workouts this year to reach my 213 workouts for the year.
5. Not yet! I am definitely still class-shy at the gym. I definitely need to get over that. I am sure that I can get Leah do one with me. She loves classes at the gym!
6. I ran/walked 171.38 miles in March.
How are you doing on your 2013 goals?