Saturday, July 6, 2013

Physical Therapy & the Weekend

Well, I survived going back to work on Friday after being off on Thursday. Luckily, Friday is a very easy day for me right now with all of my physical therapy, etc. So after PT, I usually head home and just work from my couch for the remainder of the afternoon. Yesterday was no exception. After physical therapy, I headed home, changed into comfy workout clothes, brought the laundry down the basement, loaded the first load into the washer, and got myself set up on my computer to work for a few more hours.

Physical therapy was a good trip today. It was my last scheduled visit. She is recommending two times per week for the next 4 weeks, going forward, but it will be determined by the doctor. It all depends on his expectations. I have made progress toward EVERY goal that I set for myself when I first started going to PT, however I have not met all of the goals. Just made progress toward them. So if he thinks I need more progress, and I can continue to make progress, then I will be scheduling more visits! It is kind of sad/scary that I don't know yet if I am going to be going back at all right now.

Yesterday marked 1 month until my due date. Addie is due on August 5. It is hard to believe that I am right there now. It is pretty scary, but awesome at the same time. As I have said a few times, I just want to know what everything is going to be like now. I am just ready to feel what all of these new things are going to be like. I don't know much about being a mom yet, but I am really looking forward to figuring it all out. I am scared about figuring it all out as well, but I guess that is part of the package of becoming a mother for the first time. Right? Moms out there?

I got my full workout/walk in on Friday as well, which was pretty good, and I felt happy about it. It's amazing how much better I feel when I get through the full walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment