Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Final Pregnancy Weeks - Workouts

I am starting to plan and schedule a few posts here, so that I don't have to worry about getting out here and writing when I do not know what it going to be going on with the baby...  So sorry for advance posts!

So, how do you expect a gal who is at 40+ weeks pregnant to continue to get her workout on? Let's say I am definitely giving it a whirl. We will look at last week as an example, Monday through Sunday July 29- August 5, since this week is in progress, although YES I am still working out, or trying to at the very least.

Monday: 1 mile walk and Jillian Michaels 30DS
Tuesday: 45 minutes on elliptical (4.79 miles), 1/4 mile walk
(post-elliptical)
Wednesday: 1 mile walk and Jillian Michaels 30DS
Thursday: 45 minutes on elliptical trainer (4.92 miles)
Friday: 3.03 mile walk with Teek
Saturday: unofficial rest day (walking around outlet mall)
Sunday: rest day

As you can see, I am doing my very best to stay as active as possible. Overall, I think I am doing a pretty good job. I don't always take two rest days over the weekend, and normally, I don't want to. But the way that I was feeling over the weekend I figured it was probably better to take it easy. Suffice to say, by the time Monday rolled around I was more than ready to move forward and get a workout done. So this week, I am going to stay on track up until the very last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment