Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Since I do not have any pictures in costume this year (the costume I wanted to wear does not fit me with my current "Mommy Body"), you are going to just have to deal with this one from last Halloween.
Addie is also not in her costume right now because I was 99.9% sure that she would throw up on it. So she will be wearing it later tonight during trick or treat and right now she is just wearing some Halloween fleece pjs. She has a big ole pumpkin on her tummy. It's pretty cute. It works out for the day, I suppose. We will hopefully get some pictures of her in her costume tonight that I can post tomorrow!

Yesterday I hammered through a short run at lunch at an easy pace. I know now what is going on with me. It seriously just takes a long time to get warm for me. After three miles, I start to feel good. I only ran 4.4 miles, so that kind of stinks But maybe if I take it easy for the first three miles of the Mason Half, then I will be able to kick it up after that. Here are my splits for yesterday:
Mile 1 - 9:33
Mile 2 - 9:36
Mile 3 - 9:23
Mile 4 - 9:26
Mile 0.4 - 9:22
I didn't pick up the pace at all, but I was feeling so much better later in the run. I definitely think that should help me in the long run on Sunday.

Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment