Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hectic Days Going On

Tuesday morning. I am at work getting through pumping session number one of the day. It seems like some days this is all that I do. But I guess that is how we work in order to make sure our baby's get enough food to take good care of them. :) Gosh, I love that little baby. Little Miss Addie has taken over my entire life, whether I thought she would or not.

Things are really hectic around the office, and luckily I can work and do mommy stuff at the same time. I had no idea that things at my company, which is traditionally so laid back, could even be so hectic, but I guess every now and again, as a small company becomes a big company, you run into all of that hectic stuff. So for now, I am continuing to work, pressing ahead. I guess nothing is ever boring and that has its benefits. Luckily, I talked to the top level boss and he is feeling similarly stressed to how I am feeling, so I am glad to know that we are all in this together.

This week has been very hectic when it comes to my workouts as well. I have not managed to get one in this week because I have a lot of stuff to do for Miss Addie and work. Yesterday at lunch I had to run around and get some stuff for Addie/my trip next week, and today I didn't get into work until late because I had to take Addie to the doctor (again, prep for the trip) and things are so hectic I don't feel like I can leave at lunch today.  Maybe Addie will take a little nap after work and I can hit the treadmill for a little while. That is my hope, but I guess we will see.

In other news, we love this little goober baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment