Saturday, November 23, 2013

Long Run Day

Today was a long run day. I almost crapped out on going. I admit it. Addie woke up at 6 am and I fed her. I put her back to bed around 6:45 and I climbed back into bed. I kind of resigned myself to the fact that I wanted to sleep. 

J was up reading news articles on his iPad. At 7:15 he woke me up and told me to get dressed for run group. Who knew he would be the one to make me go! Now that it's over, I'm glad I went. But initially? Zero interest. Oh lacking motivation... You suck. 

There were people going lots of different distances this morning, so I decided to stick with my norm and do 6. There were two girls I haven't met before that decided to also do 6. They were right around the same pace as I, so that worked out great! Here were our splits:
So not super fast, but probably 15 seconds per mile faster than last week. The wind will do that I think.

Did you run long this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment