Friday, March 21, 2014

Yikes. Long time.

Honestly, I have been doing a really awful job keeping up with this blog. Work has been obscenely busy right now. I haven't been able to actually sit down and focus on writing. I miss writing right now so much, but I suppose my "real" job probably needs to come before my fun job. But I think things are starting to clear up finally.

With things getting more relaxed, I have high hopes to get things turned around. I want to get much more consistent in my writing as well as with my running (which has definitely also been suffering big time!)

But in the meantime, here is a little 7 month old girl with two teeth (and two more on the way in!)
How gorgeous is that baby? She's still my Baby Addie even though she is getting to be such a big girl. I still can't believe that she's my gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment