Monday, April 21, 2014

Quick Update: new home, race ready

With the way last week went, with everything going on with packing and moving, I have to apologize for my lack of writing. Now that my life will be going back to normal, I am thinking that I should be able to get back into the daily posting routine. And I MIGHT even have some time to pen a few additional posts that I can schedule to post on days when I may not have time. I am going to cross my fingers that I am able to do that, because it feels like I just kind of got things rolling and making progress with this thing, when something gets in the way (um, life) the lil ole blog falls by the wayside. I would like to stop with that.

It is Marathon Monday in Boston, so naturally, I have the race streaming on my laptop, and I am following right along as I would want to. I don't think the boss quite gets it, although my former boss definitely did, as he was a marathoner himself. I am thrilled to be watching it. I feel like a part of Boston today.
This is the shirt I bought at the Pig expo last year. :)

My goal race is coming up in less than a week. I am not going to review my week in training, as it was light, but I got in my last long run, as I was supposed to, so I am quite pleased with that. So I am ready for the Medical Mutual Glass City Marathon.
I have lots of racing coming up in the next few weeks, and watching Boston has me ready to go.

Are you inspired from the Boston coverage?

No comments:

Post a Comment