Thursday, July 24, 2014

Squeezing in a Workout

In an effort to get back to blogging in a more successful manner, I am trying to get another update written today (two days after I wrote my last update! Wow!) However, there is no telling how that might go. I am certainly hoping to put up the effort, as I have really been trying to make a push to keep this little part of my life off the ground and successful, then I have days (ok, sometimes even a full week!) where I don't get any updates out there. I hate that. But regardless, life/my job tends to be overwhelming sometimes, and I need to deal with that as it comes.

So on the workout front, things have been going pretty well. Yesterday I skipped a run. I was planning on it, I packed my gym clothes and brought them to work with me, it just did not work out this time. It was raining and work got in the way. But I tried not to let that stop me. Last night, when I got home, I did a solid strength routine that left me feeling tired.
I only did it one time, but it might be a good workout if you do it multiple times as well. Typically if I was doing a strength workout, I might do 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps and have some rest time, etc. This was just 1 big set of 35-ish reps, so I would say it might be similar, and I took no rest.

Working out at home FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment