Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Family/Addie Update

So a life update. Obviously a lot of this blog has been focused around running and the Columbus Marathon lately. I suppose in some ways that is understandable. Some things about marathon training are completely all encompassing, and I have definitely been feeling that way.
But there is a lot more going on in my life than just running and preparing for the marathon! Heck, I have a 14 month old and a husband who also has his own life.

Addie is pretty much walking now. She LOVES it. It makes her so excited to move like that, even if she is holding one of your hands.

She is a cheeser when she knows that you are taking her picture.
She also has a baby, She loves her baby.
That is a baby Cinderella, She loves her. I think she is giving her a kiss.

She also loves her puppy. This is Addie and Teek, They are secret besties.
We had family pictures taken. This is what happens when you have a one year old who has very little patience for photos. This is an unedited outtake from the photography session.
Yep, she was done with pictures and just hightailed it out.

Jason and I are planning a trip. We will be headed someone fun in November. We are pretty sure where we are going, I will write more about that at a later date. Suffice to say, I am very excited for the trip though, even though it will be without Addie, and I will miss her like crazy-mad. :)

What is going on in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment