Friday, October 3, 2014

October Goals Post

Having goals to focus on for the full month of September was helpful overall. I am pleased with the way the month ended up going, even though I did not 100% achieve everything that I wanted. I think as a result, October should also have some set goals, some will be repeats because they are just nice to keep up. So I am spending some time working on getting some goals "on paper" for this month, which is going to help keep me on track.

I think I will use the same format as last month, because it hit a lot of major areas in my life, and helped me to maintain some kind of balance. 

So let's look at October and see what we can come up with!

Running/Fitness:
  1. Log 125 Miles 
  2. Complete the Columbus Marathon
  3. strength train 4 times (once per week) 
Personal:
  1. Finish the book I am reading -the second Game of Thrones book
  2. Write 10000 words 
  3. Blog 3x/week
Relationship:
  1. go on a date. with or without Addie to a place we don't go frequently - or a new place
  2. Send the hubby a card, just because 
  3. Plan a fall trip 
Family/Addie:
  1. Play at the park 
  2. Go for 4 walks 
  3. eat out or get take out only 4 times
So there we go. Goals for the month of October, I think all of them will be achievable. 

What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment