Thank goodness. Addie is one after all. I was afraid my human days might have been numbered upon becoming a mommy!
So, now that I am beginning to feel more like normal, I am feeling ok about attempting to set some goals each month. Granted, I did not accomplish everything that I wanted to in September, not even close, but I am glad to see things rolling out as though I am getting something done. So let's review September.
- Log 150 Miles - eh, close. I ran 141.84 miles in August
- Have 2 successful 20 mile runs - check! The second one was difficult, yes, but nailed our training paces!
- strength train 4 times (once per week) - Um... 3 times. Close enough?
- Finish the book I am reading. - Done. Finished up Run Less, Run Faster
- Write 10000 words - Yep! I actually wrote 12,006
- schedule a hair appointment - Done and got it chopped!
- go on a date. with or without Addie to a place we don't go frequently. - Yep! The three of us tried a new place - Anderson Pub & Grill just last week.
- Send the hubby a card, just because - bought the card. Haven't written anything in it yet. 50%?
- Plan a fall trip - MISERABLE fail on this one.
- Play at the park - Yep!
- Go for 4 walks - Sure did!
- learn to walk (addie) - Girl can walk, she just doesn't know it yet. She will take two and three steps at a time regularly though.
Interesting... Not a great month, but certainly not a bad one. I am just trying to keep it up for the remainder of the year. I think I got this.