Monday, February 23, 2015

Workouts: Week of February 16

Another strong week has come and gone, another week where I felt like I was doing the workouts that I was meant to do, rather than the ones that I felt like I had to do. I modified my week as I wanted to, so I could sleep or have lunch with coworkers or whatever, and that led me to feel like I accomplished a lot, which was much needed. At this point, I feel like each week that I move through is a success. I suppose that is where the key is. If I am having a successful week, I need to be pleased with myself for making everything work. I have to.

So, let us take a peek at my schedule from last week and see how everything played out.

Monday: Legs (home workout, including some plyometrics!)
Tuesday: 5.5 miles, speedwork
Wednesday: 5 miles, easy pace, arms
Thursday: off
Friday: Legs (at gym this time)
Saturday: 5.75 miles with three at tempo effort (7:30 pace)
Sunday: 7 miles, easy (treadmill) 8:30 pace

Totals: 23.25 miles run. 3 strength workouts

Another kick ass week in the books. I am not sure why I am suddenly back to lifting with a vengeance, but I am so glad that I decided to screw running for now, not worry so much about the SUPER long distances, I just have not been interested in them, so why should I spend so much time focusing on them?


No comments:

Post a Comment