Friday, October 2, 2015

Race day ensemble

So after my 20 last weekend, I think I made all of the decisions that I needed to make regarding my marathon ensemble. There were a few obvious choices, like my oiselle singlet (below wearing it in Chicago the last time I raced there).
But there were also less obvious choices, like what shorts, shoes, and socks I was going to wear. I pretty much decided that my bottom half from the 20 was the way to go.
First up, SOCKS!
I plan on donning my rainbow procompression socks, affectionately known on social media as #thegibblers.
The mac roga in pop.
The strappy bra (the old version, I like it best!)
And my Brooks launch. The exact pair I wore in Columbus. I save these shoes for 20 mile runs and races, so they have less than 250 miles on them, even now, a year later.

So there we go. That is what I plan to wear in Chicago, so if you see me on the course, between the pop rogas and the rainbow socks, I will stand out, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment