Monday, October 19, 2015

Training Recap: Week of October 12

So yeah, I know I have still not talked about Chicago. Still not ready.

So since I DNF'd my marathon a week ago, instead, we are able to talk about another week of training! Because I did train this past week, maybe not super heavily or anything, but I did get out there for another week of logging runs (three) and walking one day too.

So let's take a look at the past week!

Monday: OFF
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: goal - 6 easy, actual - 6 @ 7:50 (oops)
Thursday: goal - 7 w/5x30s surges and strides. actual - 7.53 with 4x30s strides, 5x30s surges and 7:47 avg pace
Friday: OFF
Saturday: walk around Frankenmuth MI all day
Sunday: 12 miles at 8:12 avg

Total mileage of 25.53.
Total panic attacks: 1 (not running related)
Total hours spent in the car between 6 pm Friday and 2 pm Sunday: 10

I plan to discuss training in more detail (along with that lovely panic attack) later on this week. But for right now, I am plugging away as you can see. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably have slightly more information, so that is a self plug to FOLLOW ME THERE.

This week will be another busy one in the office, but I am hopeful to get some posts written and up this week, so watch out for that.

And that is IT for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment