Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Five IV

So it is Friday again! Yahoo for the fourth edition of the Friday Five!

1. I had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday with my dad, J and Addie, and my in-laws. I am glad that J and I now live in a home big enough to host family gatherings. It helps me so much to be able to have them at my house. (I get really anxious often around a lot of people, and when I am home, it helps!)

2. Somehow, this gorgeous girl is getting SO BIG! I can hardly stand it.

Also, how did she get to be so beautiful? And that SMILE! Love her like crazy. In addition, we are going to start needing to work  on that "binky back" as she calls it (pacifier). I think it is time to deal with that.

3. More on Addie, back in September she was nearly potty trained. Then she developed a really nasty butt rash/yeast infection... thing. And so because her butt hurt, she didn't want to poop, so she got constipated, and then is cycled from there. Well, as a result, she regressed a bit on the potty training. But now, at the end of November, I think we are FINALLY back to where we were before. If we are not 100% before after Christmas, we are going to do the "naked" thing. She is MORE than ready, we just need consistency.
Other parents of kiddos who HAVE been potty trained? How do you handle car rides? Do you do pull ups? Or do you stop EVERY SINGLE TIME they ask to go? (Let me be clear here. I am not talking about a 3 hour drive to our hometown. I am talking about our twice daily 30-40 minute commute.)

4. I have a lot of vacation coming up in the next month or so. I think that is one of the perks of NOT being management. Your management feels obligated to take care of you. I am off pretty much every Monday and Friday from now until January. And the weeks where there are Friday holidays (Christmas. New Years.) I also have Thursday off!

5. I still have not selected a race goal, but I am definitely leaning in the direction of running a fast half. TBD, because I am still FOMO suffering, but that is what I am thinking right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment