Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Five: XIV

All right. I have managed to survive this week. It was definitely up there in the hardest weeks EVER, but it is Friday, and I am here. Thank goodness.

So how about a little Friday Five?
1. It has been a really long week. In the office and at home, but I am happy to have been able to get through all of the things that I did this week. It certainly was not an easy week by any stretch of the imagination, and let's be honest, no one likes to be in a situation where they feel stressed out a lot. But I know that I will end up stronger for it. PLEASE?!?

2. Addie and Rapunzel have been hanging out this week. They are obviously best friends.

3. I am trying to plan something special for J's birthday this year. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and drop the ball, and I do not want that to happen this year. More to come.

4. I have had 4 runs already this week, and I am feel tired. I am pretty grateful (who AM I?) that today I am going to spend my lunch time on the elliptical rather than on the treadmill or pounding the pavement. Every once in a while you need a reprieve. Today, I need one.

5. It is the 5th of February already, and I have no idea how it got to be this date. Seriously. How the hell did this happen? I started something new on Feb 1, I will post a picture of it soon, but it is a journaling exercise that will hopefully help me to achieve one of my goals (do more for ME). I am working hard to be a better person...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how it got to be Feb 5th already either. I'm counting on the fact that February has an extra day this year so its a teeny tiny bit longer!

    ReplyDelete