Monday, February 8, 2016

Training Recap: Week of February 1

Yeah... So I am approximately 11 weeks out from the Mercy Health Glass City Marathon, which is obviously my "A" race for spring. I have pretty much been working toward it since Indianapolis, but I have only recently started to actually put in the work that is needed to achieve my goals.
So anyway, let's take a look at last week's training!

Monday: 8 miles with 4x30s strides AT THE LAKE, 8.57 total miles
Tuesday: 7 miles, convo pace, full body strength workout
Wednesday: 8.83 miles - fartlek ladder
Thursday: 7 miles - this run was supposed to be easy paced, but unfortunately I completely failed on that and ended up averaging approx 30s per mile faster than I was supposed to.
Friday: 50 minutes, elliptical
Saturday: 12 miles convo pace
Sunday: off

43.40 running miles.
1 day xt
1 strength training

Another week of nailing it?

This week is a down week for me, which might be a little weird, because I have been in the mood to RUN ALL THE MILES for several weeks now. But considering my easy run was at approximately 8:15 pace this past week, I really need to take a step back and do the runs that I am SUPPOSED to do, instead of all the miles.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment