Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Cheesecake bars - more baking

I BAKED AGAIN THIS WEEKEND!

I had saved a recipe on my facebook when I saw it pop up, and this weekend I decided it was a good time to bake it. You can find the recipe here.

I made Lemon-raspberry cheesecake bars, and I followed the recipe with zero modifications. I used the lower fat cream cheese, I used as much sugar that was called for, etc. I was not trying to make a healthy dessert, I was trying to make a dessert that I thought was yummy.

So after getting my graham cracker crust put together and popped into the oven, I focused on my filling. As soon as I pulled the crust out, I put the filling inside.
Then I got the filling all spread out evenly...

Then added the raspberry swirl.
And baked it off.
It was so delicious. And I definitely recommend baking it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment