Thursday, April 14, 2016

A date night!

So last Tuesday night, J and I, along with some friends, had a date night. J and I actually get a fairly decent amount of date nights (to be honest, a little bit more often than I am comfortable with, mostly because I feel guilty asking my mother in law to watch the girl as often as we do, but ...)

Anyway, we decided to meet up at my personal favorite downtown restaurant. It is called Nada, and I would consider that to be "fancy Mexican". And I am just IN LOVE with this restaurant. I always just get chicken tacos that have a black bean puree, guacamole, cheese, and pico on them. They are on corn tortillas and are so delicious.

After our dinner, we walked down to US Bank Arena, and we were there for the Billy Joel concert.




This is the second time that J and I have seen Billy Joel (the first time indoors, our first Billy concert was at Wrigley) and once again, he was fantastic! I love seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment