Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thinking out Loud

Sorry, no GCM recap yet, as I am trying to decide if I like the pictures or not. I don't want to post any official pictures that I have not purchased, so I am deciding on those. (Spoiler alert: you can see the pain face)

I have been off running this week for the most part. Today is the third straight day of no running, which is messing with my mind a little bit, but at the same time, I know it is a good thing. I know that I am going to mentally be much more prepared for the fall marathon training by taking a little break right now.

The Flying Pig is this weekend. I am not participating. AT ALL. This is the first time since I ran that as my first full marathon that I am not running any of the events. I am feeling sad about it, but I know that it is a good thing ultimately.

South Dakota next week. Woo hoo?

Going to make May a "Zero Month". More tomorrow.

I love this silly little girl. She is doing so great with potty training! *knock on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment