Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Finding myself on a trip

Currently sitting in my hotel room in Sioux Falls, SD, when the rest of my coworkers that are here with me are out and about. I just felt like I needed to get to the room so I can wake up early in the morning and go for a run. (Yes, this post will come later, but I am working on writing this on Monday night at 11:00 PM.

Current view:
Cupcake wars and Facebook.

I love it.
I am already missing my family at home, but like I said last week, it is a good thing to get some time away and be able to be just "me" for a few days. Instead of going out, when I know I was not in the mood for a beer or anything, I came back to the room, did some blog work, and did some core. You do what you can, right?

I am hungry, but they were going out for pizza, which seemed like a poor choice. Now that I am back in training, I am trying to pay more attention to what I am eating. I am going to try and spend a little time to try and figure out what is going to work out best for me long term, as far as providing the proper and adequate nutrition for training, but still keep me lean and feeling good. Fingers crossed that I am able to figure that out this cycle.

And sleep. Obviously sleeping is going to be HUGE this cycle and figuring out how to make that work. I am going to continue to work on training early in the morning sometimes, hopefully even more often than I was the last training cycle. But sleep is going to be so important in making sure that I can make that work.

So, here in SD, we will see how I can get that started.

No comments:

Post a Comment