Monday, May 23, 2016

Training Recap: Week of May 16

Another week of training as I head toward my BIG HUGE RACE GOAL is already checked off and in the books!
(PS - I have not actually set an official goal yet - that is to come)

Monday: 7 miles with 4x 30s strides. Core 7.57 miles
Tuesday: 1 hour barre 3. 6 miles @ 9:03 pace. Core.
Wednesday: 7 miles with 4x1min surges. Core.
Thursday: 50 minutes elliptical. 30 minutes Barre. Core.
Friday: 6 miles, 9:05 pace. Core
Saturday: 10 miles with Caroline.
Sunday: OFF

36.57 miles
1x XT
2x Barre
5x Core

Solid week where I accomplished EVERYTHING that I wanted to!

1 comment:

  1. Must say very informative blog post about motorised treadmill. Good quality contents and it’s really helpful for my next project on exercise equipments and Life Fitness treadmills. I am also looking for some more important tips to pick the right motorised treadmill for my home gym. I tried to write my own blog post on treadmill and home gym equipments for my home gym. Keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete