Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Five XXXIV

Here we go! Time for a Friday Five!
1. Addie will be three next Tuesday. Holy crap! How did I become the mother of a three year old!

2. We are having her birthday party tomorrow. My dad and my brother Joey are coming down from Toledo to celebrate with us. I actually did a semi-decent job planning the party for once. Themed food, etc.

3. Work has been pretty crazy, there is just a TON of stuff going on. I am hopeful that was are almost over the hump, but at the same time, I also feel like I have been saying that for about 3 years now.

4. I found a new podcast, which deserves a post all its own, because it is EPIC. The Baby-sitters Club Club. If you are the same age (roughly) as I am, and female, I am guessing you read these books. And I am loving it. I have fallen DEEP down the rabbit hole of this one.

5. My first twenty miler is this weekend. I am excited, but nervous. I am running the first 15 with Caroline, then we are meeting a few other friends for the last five, and then following it with brunch. I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment