Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Five XXXVI

Hooray! I am actually writing 5 entries this week!
1. Last week I had to run 9 miles on Sunday. After all of the fun on Saturday, and after 6 straight days of Pure Barre. I packed #shortshortsandlongsleeves which is my fall running uniform. As it turns out, it was too warm for long sleeves. It was a TOUGH run.

2. The Pure Barre Strong Challenge started on Monday. I am IN. 20 classes in 31 days. After today, I will have 4. I missed Wednesday due to a meeting at the office.

3. This weekend we are getting family pictures taken. Sunday morning. The photographer is the same one who has taken ALL of our family pics, Addie pics, and even our engagement photos. I will post them after I get them!

4. I have been feeling HUNGRY on runs lately. I am not sure what is going on with this, even if it is just an easy 5-6, I am feeling HUNGRY. I have never experienced this before. Anyone ever have this? Any advice?

5. I was off today and yesterday, for the second straight week. Thursday Friday off, 4 day weekend. BOOM. This is what happens when you have been working at the same place for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment