Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Comparisons

I wanted to post this entry simply as a way of comparing the last two years. Somehow, I have become the mother of a three year old, and I am noticing lots of differences between my two year old girl in the fall/winter of 2015 and my three year old in the fall/winter of 2016. I mean, she has turned from a cute little toddler into a beautiful little girl.

So first let's take a look at her Fall (November time frame) school pictures.
Fall 2015. One of my favorite pics of her. Ever. It is on my desk in a frame (even though I have more recent pics).
Fall 2016. One year later. Still adorable. But definitely a "girl" instead of a toddler.

Now for the real comparison... Let's look at Santa pictures.
Winter 2015. Wearing the same dress as Fall 2016 and same pigtails as Fall 2015. Those pigtails were done by her daddy. :)
Winter 2016. Christmas sweater (with Darth Vader). Braid coming out (likely full of yogurt). But still totally zoned out.

Hard to believe how grown up she is...

No comments:

Post a Comment