Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Five XLIII

Sorry for missing a million posts over the last two weeks. Completely NOT my intention, but I am dealing with year end in the office. So here we go with a Friday Five!
1. Although I had a short week (off Monday), it was a tough one. It was the first week without my boss, Rick, whose last day was last Friday. I started writing a post on that last week, but honestly, I was pretty emotional over the whole thing. I tried to talk to him, but ended up bursting into tears in his office. He gave me a hug, which is unusual for him. Coworkers don't hug. :) I really miss him and he taught me a lot over the two and a half years we were together, and I definitely wish him well.

2. J and I are putting together Addie's "big girl room" tomorrow. Yes, at age three she is still in a crib. Yes, we know she COULD be in a bed at this point, we just have been lazy getting it done. This weekend. Pics to come.

3. Oiselle's spring line dropped. Initially, I was like, "hmm... I love the color palette, but nothing that I NEED. I still feel that I don't need anything, but it is definitely growing on me. All.The.Plum. We will see how long I resist ordering.

4. Even more than the line colors, I really like the concept behind the newest collection. Read the story here. It is unreal.

5. I have 14 miles tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment