So, lots of parts of 2016 were successful, but there were some others that did not turn out the way that I wanted. But, a woman needs to move on, and move forward, working toward new goals and new plans.
So I want to take this entry to roughly lay out what I want to get done in 2017. Some goals are going to be more conservative than 2016, but others I am hopeful will push me further than I have before. We will see how it goes. First off, one of my big goals is to keep better track of how I am doing with these goals.
1. 150 blog posts.
2. 150 pure barre classes.
3. Write an outline and start to draft a book.
4. Run 2200 miles.
5. Run 3 marathons (Boston, Glass City, Chicago)
6. Travel somewhere new
7. Take a family vacation
8. Work on yo-yo quilt: 50 circles
9. Read 24 books (2 per month, average) and TRACK them all
10. Take Jason on an overnight trip for his birthday
10 goals seem like a pretty good number to have set up for the year. In the back of my mind, there are a few other things that I would LOVE to check off, but I feel like this is a good place to start.