Friday, January 27, 2017

NuGo Dark - A review

I received an opportunity as a BibRave Pro to review NuGo Dark Nutrition Bars. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

I was told that I was going to receive a mixed box of twelve bars. All of them would be dark chocolate.
I received the box in mid-December and opened it right away. I was greeted with the following flavors (you can also see them above): Chocolate chocolate chip, Chocolate pretzel with sea salt, Mint chocolate chip, and chocolate coconut. I had three of each of those flavors. Just looking at them, I really felt like J would enjoy them, and I was right.

J and I each sampled the 4 flavors over the next few weeks.
I ate one for a pre-long run breakfast.
J took one to work for breakfast.
I brought one to the office as a snack (in case I needed it) and ended up eating it right after I finished lunch. The pretzel one was my favorite, I am definitely more of a salty person than a sweet, but I did like all of the bars. J preferred the coconut, that is definitely his favorite trendy thing right now. All of the coconut things. Even Addie had a few bites of one and liked it (she likes anything chocolate - as you might expect of a kid, but she enjoys dark chocolate, which is something!) and so I would say that they were a hit with the whole family.

We have since purchased a few full boxes from Thrive Market as we definitely were able to use this opportunity with Bibrave to discover something that really works for our family. And I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment