Monday, January 2, 2017

Training Update: Week of December 26

I had a down week this past week, that was kind of a nice way to close out the year and it was also good with all of the holiday celebrations. I didn't have crazy miles to log over the holidays!

So let's take a look at my mileage and workouts from this past week.

Monday: 5 miles and 4x30s strides. 5.56 total miles. Core
Tuesday: 50 minute walk. Core.
Wednesday: 5 miles, easy. Pure Barre. Core.
Thursday: 5 miles, 8:20 pace. Pure Barre. Core.
Friday: 4 miles easy, Pure Barre.
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: 8.61 miles with friends.

Overall, a great week, although I am definitely looking forward to being back into high gear. It is really time to start training for Boston now, and I cannot wait. 16 weeks until the race. Officially, it is time to ROLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment