Thursday, February 2, 2017

Legend Compression Sleeves: A review

Disclaimer: I received Legend Compression sleeves to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

I am a believer in compression. It might be a mental thing more than a physical one, but whatever, it works for me. I have been using socks, calf sleeves, and even tights occasionally for several years now. I have worn them for training, racing, recovery, to sleep in, etc. And so when I had an opportunity to review a pair of sleeves from Legend Compression as part of my partnership with BibRave.com, I jumped on it.

From the Legend Compression website: LEGEND’s Graduated Compression Technology provides maximum blood flow for muscle performance and endurance. Our popular unisex sleeves stabilize the leg muscles to help prevent calf cramps and shin splints during all sporting activities.  Runners and all athletes will benefit from a pair of our LEGENDARY sports compression leg sleeves.  Proudly Made in the USA.

I received a pair of white sleeves in the mail in a size small/medium. I requested white initially because despite the other pairs that I have of compression socks, I do not have any white socks! So I am happy to add something new to my arsenal and get some additional benefits in the meantime. 

I have been wearing them since receiving them as part of my regular recovery routine. 
I put them on after an office #runch.
I wore them after a long run.
And I wore them in full on recovery mode (with my cat lady yeti).
The compression is just right in these sleeves. I have worn pairs that are too tight or not tight enough, and these are exactly what I want. I am comfortable in them overnight, but still feel like I am getting the benefits of compression. 


Overall, I was impressed with these sleeves, and I definitely recommend trying out compression, and specifically the Legend Compression sleeves. I am likely going to try some additional products of theirs, because I was so impressed with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment