Monday, April 17, 2017

Training Update: Week of April 10

This past week was the last week before Boston. In fact, when this post goes live (I scheduled it for 8 am), I will likely be on a bus headed up to Hopkinton. That will obviously all have to come in time, and at some point, I will have to get together a blog post after the race. But for now, let's see what I did in this final week before Boston.

And also, right now I am about 6 days out from my second marathon this Spring, Glass City Marathon, that I will be running as a Bib Rave Pro!
Monday: 6 miles with 4x30s strides. 6.52 total miles. Pure Barre. Core.
Tuesday: Pure Barre. Core.
Wednesday: 5 miles, easy pace. Pure Barre.
Thursday: 5 miles with 2 uptempo (MGP-ish) and 3x30s strides. 5.43 miles.
Friday: 4 miles, easy pace.
Saturday: OFF (travel)
Sunday: 3 miles with 3x30s strides. 3.42 miles.

Obviously a light week, since I am running the BOSTON MARATHON TODAY!
24.37 miles
Pure Barre 3x
Core 2x

1 comment:

  1. I was cheering and tracking you from here, congrats on the race! Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete